First Station - Arlington Community Center 1958-1969
Second Station - Built in 1969 and located on the grounds of the current Head Quarters Station One. It was a 4 bay station with training room, office, and kitchen. The name changed during the operation of this station from Arlington Community Volunteer Fire Department Inc. to the current name of Arlington Fire & Rescue Inc.
Built in 2004 as the headquarters of Arlington Fire & Rescue Inc. at 321 South Main Street Jonesville. It is a 6 bay station with a large training room, day room, three offices, kitchen, and storage room. It is and continues to operate as the base headquarters of operation and is referred to as Station One
Located at 4510 Little Mountain Road Jonesville. This station was built in 2013 and certified as a fire station by the NC Office of State Fire Marshal in December of that year. Its purpose was to reduce response times and bring fire protection and insurance coverage to citizens in the Arlington Fire & Rescue service district that at the time lived in an unrated area. This station will be instrumental in the department’s efforts in lowering the insurance rating for all residents of the district living outside of the area containing fire hydrants. This station is referred to as Station Two.